Duality

Stopped running.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Vanity dust.


What would really happen if I were to die?
How many people would really stop to cry?
Would world peace emerge as a sudden consequence?
Would anarchy and chaos become more intense?
Intriguing is this will, to fight alive to stay.
Aren’t people being vain, for a long life to pray?

In the larger scheme of things, from the planet’s point of view;
LIFE will always be alive without me or you!

What would really happen if I were to live?
How many ... I give?
Would world ... be better?
Would anarchy ... me bitter?
Intriguing ... fight to kill.
Aren’t people ... praying still?

In the larger scheme of things, from the planet’s point of view;
LIFE will always be alive despite me and you!

1 Messages:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, nice title, same as mine. it's a pitty that your blog is not active anymore.


Bye!!

11:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home