Duality

Stopped running.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Yestereve

It is a quiet, lone evening-
A bottle of scotch for company.
Tomato purée, mixed with spices-
A culinary symphony.
Broken broom and a dry mop-
A cha-cha-cha quite sanitary.
A film about making films-
Hysterical history.
A hot bath with a fresh feel-
To end the day relaxed-ly.
Submit to thoughts of new lives.
Begin tomorrow doggedly.
Boiling water on the fine roasted-
The morning brew is filtering.
Now its time to say goodnight-
These words, with a blanket, covering.

3 Messages:

Blogger therapy said...

I like this...very evocative. I read it a couple of times and I could just see you, sitting there, wet towel on your bed.

7:24 am  
Blogger Woman?? said...

Heh heh...
:)

8:40 am  
Blogger Mahima said...

Hey, this is a nice one. I loved "hysterical history"

I've just been incredibly busy with life, thats' all. Trying to find a balance again.

2:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home